No. of Posts – 1
- Minimum BSc(optom) with 4-5 years academic experience as Faculty / administration.
- Work experience with Open University shall be an added advantage.
CTC: Up to 40K
- Should be able to work independently towards the day to day administrative activities of the college.
- Arrange for college timetables for Degree & Diploma, classroom availability, Faculties etc.
- Work towards upgrading the quality of education (theory & Practicals) of the students.
- Perform activities for promotion of college of Optometry
- All communications to the OU, emails, sending results, procuring timetables, hall tickets, Admissions, payments to University etc.
- Arranging internal exams as per OU protocol & sending reports accordingly.
- Work towards cost cutting in expenditure of the college.
- Should be available as in house faculty for BSc & DOTA program
- Holding regular formal meetings with parents/ faculty interaction sessions, arranging trainings, Industrial visits (IV), cultural programs, picnics etc.
- Timely collection of fees in coordination with accounts department.
- Maintaining college Library & keeping attendance records.
- Arranging students for community ophthalmic work without affecting their studies.
Interested candidates can mail their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call on 022-39918300 / 7738097225