It is called bladeless as it eliminates the need for a bladed Surgical tool called
a microkeratome to create a corneal flap. No surgical blade of any kind is
needed in this procedure.
2 types of lasers are used
- Femtosecond laser is used to create the corneal flap
- Excimer laser is used to reshape cornea
In addition to putting patients at greater ease, knowing that no blade will be
used on their eye, bladeless Lasik has certain advantages over Standard LASIK
- More predictable corneal flap thickness
- Decreased risk of corneal abrasions during surgery
- Decreased risk of included astigmatism after LASIK
Bladeless LASIK also allows your surgeon to customize LASIK for each patients needs by enabling the surgeon to customizer the flap thickness, flap size and
orientation. A femtosecond corneal flap has edges that enable the flap to fit
mktr securely in place after the LASIK procedure, potentially reducing healing
time and decreasing the risk of dislocation of flap after surgery.
Rs. 80,000/- (Both Eyes)
Get the Best Bladeless LASIK in Thane at Wavikar Eye Institute.
Steps Involved @ our hospital if patient is willing to opt for bladeless Lasik.